Drop off your documents at the Circulation Desk. Library staff will bind them for you using our new plastic comb binding system.
Here’s what you need to know:
- There is no charge for this service.
- Your document will be bound within 24-hours of drop-off.
- Documents dropped off on Fridays will be processed on Sundays.
- Documents dropped off on the day before a holiday will be processed the next day the library is open.
- You will be notified by email when your document is ready for pickup.
- Document must have a margin of at least ½” to allow room for holes
- Edges must flat, smooth, and straight
- If you’re having an old document rebound, consider photocopying any pages that are jagged or wrinkled.
- 20 sheet minimum (40 pages, double-sided)
- 200 sheet minimum (400 pages, double-sided)
- If your document contains more than 200 sheets, consider dividing it into sections and binding them separately.
Here is what a comb looks like:
Here is an example of a document that could not be bound. Note the torn edges.