Skip to main content
How will you celebrate?
- Weekly Raffles: Are you Library savvy? Find out. Answer a trivia question and be entered to win an Amazon or Starbucks gift card! You have to be in it to win it!
- Get Carded!: New York Public Library Comes to Einstein. On Thursday, October 18 NYPL staff will be in the Forchheimer Lobby 11:30am-2pm as well as in the Library 4pm-6pm to register you for a new library card. This gives you access to 8 million books and DVDs, 300,000 eBooks, online magazines and so much more!
- Amnesty Week: Overdue books or journals? Return them on Monday-Friday, October 22 – October 26 and you won’t have to pay the fine! Does not apply to Reserve items, Laptops, iPads, or fines accrued for items previously returned.
- Trick or Treat at the Library: Stop by the Circulation Desk on Wednesday October 31! Grab a treat! Spooky 3D printed decorations will be given out to those in costume.
Celebrate National Medical Library Month!
Visit the Library to Get Your Own Library Branded Swag!
- Awesome library pens!
- Nifty keychains!
- Fashionable, retractable ID holders!
- and more!
Find Out What's Happening in the Library!
- The Library's collection - including more than 25,000 ebooks and over 10,000 ejournals - is available 24/7
- Regularly scheduled classes, webinars, as well as small group & individual training sessions
- Clinical resources including DynaMed, Clinical Key, and UpToDate
- Tools to help you publish: EndNote, RefWorks, JCR, PubsHub
- Mobile resources for your smart phone or other mobile device, including Access Medicine, Clinical Evidence, Merck Manual and more!
- Informative Research Guides on topics like NIH Public Access Policy, Drug and Pharmacology Information, Systematic Reviews, Copyright Resources, Evidence-Based Medicine, Global Health, and Mendeley.